Automotive Marketing Sales Representative
Automotive Marketing Sales Representative - Remote
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people. Sound like you? Let’s talk…
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Automotive Marketing Sales Representative to join our growing team. The role is a mid-level sales position and will generate new clients for Gravitational Marketing's flagship product, Rich Dealers®.
The Sales Representative will be working closely with opportunities created by our internal Sales Development Team in additional to hunting for additional opportunities via our various marketing and trade show efforts. You’ll be meeting via remote presentations with Dealer Principals and General Managers within the automotive dealerships to share our unique solutions to grow our expanding client base.
Ultimately, we're looking for an experienced, smart, and hungry sales superstar who has grown tired of the standard automotive marketing grind.
Why people LOVE working here:
· We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
· We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
· We do something with purpose to really help people grow and improve.
· Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
· We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
· We have a National "Great Place to Work" certification.
· We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
· The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
· Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Automotive Marketing Sales Representative with Gravitational Marketing, you'll be responsible for:
· Learn training materials, become a Rich Dealers product expert, and be ready to start contacting new prospects within weeks of your start date
· Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as Dealer Principals and General Managers of car dealerships
· Quickly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
· Negotiate and close new clients
· Meeting reasonable weekly/monthly goals and established metrics
· Managing your pipeline using our customized CRM
Required Skills/Experience for an Automotive Marketing Sales Representative:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
· Openness to learn & willingness to try anything
· Experience working with an online CRM
· Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
· Experience selling marketing tools, programs and/or software to automotive dealerships
Successful Automotive Marketing Sales Representative have:
· Sincere customer empathy
· Experience prospecting and selling advertising/consulting services
· Highly organized and strong time management skills
· Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
· Hustle and Persistence- We love achievers!
Our Automotive Marketing Sales Representatives Enjoy:
· Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
· Fun, casual work environment.
· A manageable work/life balance.
· 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
· Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
· Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
· Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
· Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
· Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.