Graphic Designer - Immediate Opening!
Do you have mad Graphic Design skills and want to boost your career with a Fun, Energetic & Creative company?
Want a career that's challenging and exciting?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
We’re looking for enthusiastic graphic design experts with a passion for helping people. If that sounds like you, let’s talk…
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Graphic Designer with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Have your skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign locked and loaded
- Be opinionated about design best practices
- Have a solid experience with digital and print design (we do A LOT of BOTH)
- Have a good understanding of typography, layout and editorial design
- Have a good working knowledge of DSLR cameras and be able to shoot photos and video both in-house and on location
- Have WordPress experience, or willingness to learn
- Enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment
- Be open to feedback and incorporate it into the design
- Be able to communicate the creative thought process behind designs to others
- Think creatively about design requests and figure out what the client is REALLY asking for
- Attention to detail
- Have an organized and efficient workflow
A good fit for this role will be…
- A positive, upbeat and savvy communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident, strong and engaging personality
- A strong ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Willing to put in the extra effort and learn new skills as needed
- Proud tout the results of your work
- Seriously dedicated to learning and development in their career
- Sensitive to deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Unbounce or other landing page software
- Mailchimp or other email service provider software
- HTML/CSS experience
Our Graphic Designers Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Section 125 plan group benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and Telemedicine
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Themed Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN! Culture and employee satisfaction are important to us.
- Lunch & Learns – Hosted by experts throughout the company
- Unique health benefits.
This is not an easy job, but it is extremely rewarding. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.