Do you want to gain experience with a fun and energetic advertising agency?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
About Gravitational Marketing:
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places to Work by the Orlando Business Journal
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine
- We're ranked as an outstanding small business by the Orlando Business Journal
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40"
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment
- We support a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP -- Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous
Culture and Employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference.
We are looking for an Event Coordinator who wants an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency.
As an Event Coordinator with Gravitational Marketing you will:
- Assist in the planning and execution of quarterly client meetings for approximately 100 attendees (occasional weekend availability may be required during the quarterly meetings)
- Plan and execute monthly internal company events
- Be able to think outside of the box to create unique event experiences for our clients and employees
- Come up with ideas, food, decorations and activities for themed events
- Post company event reminders and encourage participation
- Maintain employee anniversary and birthday calendar
- Manage Google Calendar
- Organize transportation for clients as needed
- Book dinner reservations and hotel arrangements
- Assist with answering company phone line
- Work on special projects as needed
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum two years event planning experience
- College Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be super positive and enthusiastic
- Career oriented
- Know how to use the computer and essential programs like Excel and Word
- Must show creative thinking in all tasks- as we say "Same is Lame"
- Important- must be "crafty" and experienced in creating unique event experiences
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment
- A manageable work/life balance
- 5 Weeks Vacation
- Group Health Insurance
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment)
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you. Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.