Marketing Sales Advisor
Marketing Sales Advisor
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Marketing Sales Advisor to join our growing team. This is a professional sales position and will generate excitement & buying demand for Gravitational Marketing's agency services.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling marketing-related services to specific local business niches (for example: physicians, real estate agents, lawyers, home services, insurance agents, etc.). Through a multi-channel, outbound approach, this person will work with marketing to tactically reach decision makers, articulate the value proposition and assess buying interest with targeted, prime prospects.
Ultimately, we're looking for a smart, high EQ and hungry sales superstar who wants to have fun while helping companies crush their goals.
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative (mostly virtual/remote) work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We have a national "Great Place to Work" certification.
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Marketing Sales Advisor with Gravitational Marketing, you'll be responsible for:
- Hunting and strategically prospecting & thinking creatively to hit goals
- Creating a go-to-market strategy & executing on plan with little hand holding
- Asking smart, targeted questions & speaking knowledgeably with decision makers
- Quickly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals and established metrics
- Communicate effectively to the company to ensure the client’s needs are delivered properly and expectations are met/exceeded
Required Skills/Experience for Marketing Sales Advisor
- 5+ years of sales experience (including some cold calling and outbound email)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
- Openness to learn & willingness to try anything
- Willingness to think outside of the box & tackle complex problems
- Solid understanding of the advertising industry is a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
- Strong leadership experience in school, work or any organization
Successful Marketing Sales Advisors have:
- Sincere customer empathy
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience prospecting and selling advertising/marketing and/or consulting services
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
Our Marketing Sales Advisors Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary and Commissions (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Access to Company Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance.
- Themed (Virtual and Live) Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Personalized additional monthly benefits
- Monday to Friday
This is an extremely rewarding job. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.