Advertising Agency Account Manager Superstar
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Advertising Agency Business Development Superstar to join our growing team. The business development rep is a mid-level sales position and will generate excitement & buying demand for Gravitational Marketing's agency services.
The Business Development Rep will be working closely with the sales and marketing team to prospect to qualify leads, create demand, set up appointments and grow the pipeline for the sales organization. Through a multi-channel, outbound approach, this person will work with marketing to tactically reach decision makers, articulate the value proposition and assess buying interest with targeted, prime prospects.
Ultimately, we're looking for a smart, high EQ and hungry sales superstar in-the-making who wants to have fun while helping companies crush their goals. This job is perfect for someone who loves building rapport & trust fast, and loves the thrill of meeting new people (at events or via the phone) while discovering their pain points.
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative (mostly virtual/remote) work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Business Development Rep with Gravitational Marketing, you'll be responsible for:
- Hunting and strategically prospecting & thinking creatively to hit goals
- Creating a go-to-market strategy & executing on plan with little hand holding
- Asking smart, targeted questions & speaking knowledgeably with decision makers
- Quickly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics
- Serve as a liaison between client and company
- Communicate effectively to the company to ensure the client’s needs are delivered properly and expectations are met/exceeded
Required Skills/Experience for Business Development Rep:
- 3+ years of membership, trade show or sales experience a plus (cold calling and outbound email)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
- Openness to learn & willingness to try anything
- Willingness to think outside of the box & tackle complex problems
- Solid understanding of the advertising industry is a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
- Strong leadership experience in school, work or any organization
Successful Business Development Reps have:
- Sincere customer empathy
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience prospecting and selling advertising/consulting services
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
Our Business Development Reps Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed (Virtual) Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Unique health benefits.
- Monday to Friday
This is an extremely rewarding job. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.