We have an IMMEDIATE opening for an Outside Sales Executive for our Orlando, FL office.
How would you like to join a winning sales team? At Gravitational Marketing we offer you just that. If you're a proven salesperson looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth company, then this is the position for you. We are building a high-caliber field salesforce to offer our best-in-class lead generation products to Real Estate Brokers and Team Leads. If you enjoy working from a professional office space with amazing culture and in the field, have a will to win, and a desire to learn and make great money for your hard work, this might be the job for you.Join a high-growth company that rewards performance with pay.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that's incredibly supportive of sales.
- Make meaningful contributions that will have a significant impact on the company's trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- We Support your Success: At Gravitational Marketing we know the importance of equipping our sales teams with the right tools and best training available, which is why we built a sales program that supports sales representatives with all levels of experience.
Here is what we provide our hard-working, commission-minded Outside Sales Executives like you:
- Base salary + substantial commissions with excellent earning potential
- World-class sales and digital marketing training from industry experts certified by Google and Facebook; including ongoing training and coaching
- Certification in Google AdWords
- A fully furnished professional office space
- Expense reimbursement
- A designated territory
- Professional marketing materials
- Opportunity to advance
Qualifications for Outside Sales Executive
- A proven track record of accomplishments and results
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills: A strong communicator that is able to adjust their communication style based upon an understanding of their audience; someone who can network and penetrate an organization
- Flexible: Open to new ways of thinking and doing things; open to learning new processes
- Entrepreneurial Persistence: Takes initiative; pushes through adversity; can creatively overcome roadblocks and barriers to achieve success
- Goal Oriented: Extremely self-motivated; a desire to earn income based upon results/productivity
- Hunter Mentality: An ability to focus on finding new business and driving new sales each and every month; this position is not about managing a book of business, but identifying opportunities and closing new sales
- Strong Motor: The ability to maintain a high-level of activity each and every day; this is a high-activity B2B sales job with a short sales cycle (3-5 contacts) where successful sales representatives maintain a high level of activity through all stages of the sales funnel at all times
- Process Oriented: A willingness to learn and follow the Gravitational Marketing sales process, which includes a combination of both phone, email, social and in-person sales tactics
- We're looking for candidates with a track record in B2B sales,
- College degree required
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
Our Outside Sales Executives Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary + Commission
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Unique health benefits.