Want a career that's challenging and exciting?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
About Gravitational Marketing:
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places to Work by the Orlando Business Journal
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine
- We're ranked as an outstanding small business by the Orlando Business Journal
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40"
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment
- We support a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP -- Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous
Culture and Employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference. Click this link http://www.richdealers.com/office-tour/ to see what it's like to work at Gravitational Marketing!
Because we are a fast growing company, we have many opportunities for growth and often promote from within.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency as a Bookkeeping Clerk.
As an Bookkeeping Clerk with Gravitational Marketing you will:
- Coordinate payments to vendors
- Assist with preparing client invoices
- Distribute invoices to clients
- Follow-up on past due invoices
- Act as main client contact for billing inquiries
- Process payments from clients
- Update client database with payment information
- Track deposits
- Track credit card purchases
- Work on special projects and assignments
Our Bookkeeping Clerks Enjoy:
- Part-time hours
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment
- Paid Time Off, Holidays
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program
- Kindle Book Club
- Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Themed Office Activity Days
- & More
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- A love for working with numbers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree
- Positive, upbeat communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Must be comfortable using a computer - intermediate Excel Skills
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you. Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.