Want a career that's challenging and exciting?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Business Development Consultant with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Think critically, ask probing questions and connect the dots
- Have past experience managing or running a business yourself
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess high business acumen
- Be able to communicate well with executives and owners of small businesses
- Be able to have quality conversations about all company products and services within the first 90 days of employment
- Assess situations and make marketing recommendations to overcome restraints
- Participate in continuing education on new and existing products and services
- Be able to work well independently and as a team player
- Follow all internal processes and procedures (or make them better)
- Communicate our unique value and help our clients achieve breakthrough success
Our Business Development Consultants Enjoy:
- Base Salary $42,000 – $100,000 based on verifiable past income
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Full Health Benefits
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
- Monthly and sometimes weekly bonuses, ranging from cash to computers to travel.
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Health Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
Bonus points for:
- Experience in advertising or media sales or strategy
- Automotive Industry Experience
If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.