Are you a creative writer who wants to boost their career with a fun and energetic advertising agency?
Do you love the thrill of brainstorming and flexing your creative muscles?
Do clever word play, rhymes and puns get you pumped up?
Gravitational Marketing is a company that cares about its employees’ growth, success and fulfillment in life. Our mission is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous. And we’re looking for a creative writer to join the team and help us spread our message. And we’re looking for a writer with tons of creativity who likes to think outside the box!
About Gravitational Marketing:
- We are one of the Nation’s Best Places To Work.
- We’ve been named one of Orlando Business Journal’s Coolest Office Spaces.
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40"
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment
- We support a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP -- Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous®
- Culture and employee satisfaction are a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference.
Because we are a fast growing company, we have many opportunities for growth and often promote from within.
We're expanding our creative team and are looking for an "A" Player who wants an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency as a Creative Writer.
As a Creative Writer with Gravitational Marketing you will:
- Write for quirky creative campaigns for clients across the country
- Participate in creative concept meetings
- Write copy and headlines for print and online
- Write clever and captivating email copy
- Write copy for company marketing efforts
- Write articles for trade publications
- Produce original blog posts, content for infographics, ebooks, newsletter content, articles, case studies, and press releases.
- Write concise, effective marketing copy for multiple media channels.
- Help concept new ideas and execution with designers.
- Perform editing functions as needed.
- Maintain high standards for writing and proofreading.
- Effectively manage the production workflow.
- Be open to constructive feedback and incorporate revisions as necessary
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holidays
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution & Profit Sharing (after 1 year of employment)
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program
- Kindle Book Club
- Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Themed Office Activity Days
- Lunch and Learns
- Five Weeks Paid Vacation
- Competitive Health Benefits
- And More...
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong command of language, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to write with personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to find and write in other "voices"
- BA/MA in Creative Writing, English, Marketing or related field
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented (you need to check & edit your own work!)
- Ability to take feedback
- Ability to self-edit
- Career oriented
- Results driven
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Advertising, Journalism or related field preferred
- Only candidates who submit a writing sample will be considered.