Do you want to gain experience with a fun and energetic advertising agency?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Why People LOVE Working Here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Culture and Employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference. Click this link http://www.richdealers.com/office-tour/ to see what it's like to work at Gravitational Marketing!
We're expanding our administrative team and are looking for an Event Coordinator who wants an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency.
As a member of our "Special Ops" Team with Gravitational Marketing you will work on both internal and external Company Events. Here is a partial list of responsibilities in the position:
Assist in all logistical areas of the quarterly offsite (local hotel) client meetings including vendor research and hotel liaison; meeting assistance during events (occasional weekend availability may be required); maintain PTO calendar and requests, anniversary calendar, plan and execute monthly internal company event calendar (usually 4-6 smaller events each month); coordinate calendars and meetings between leadership team; send reminders of weekly quizzes, company announcements via Slack and email.
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Must have no less than 1 nor more than 5 years FULL-TIME (not internship) experience in Event Coordination, with at least one year above the "Event Assistant" Level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be super positive and enthusiastic
- Career oriented
- Posses a positive mindset and demeanor
- Know how to use the computer and essential programs like Excel and Word (bonus if you are good at figuring stuff out)
- College degree preferred- extra points for graduates of Rosen or a similar hospitality program
- Must show creative thinking in all tasks- as we say "Same is Lame".
- Important- must be "crafty" and experienced in creating unique event experiences
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- Group Health Insurance
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off per year (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you. Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.