Do you want to gain experience with a fun and energetic advertising agency?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Why People LOVE Working Here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Culture and Employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference. Click this link http://www.richdealers.com/office-tour/ to see what it's like to work at Gravitational Marketing!
We're expanding our media team and are looking for Media Coordinators who want an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency.
As a Media Coordinator with Gravitational Marketing you will:
- Build relationships with radio and television stations
- Create media budgets
- Place insertion orders
- Review schedule confirmations
- Prepare and send traffic instructions
- Prepare invoice and co-op packages
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be super positive and enthusiastic
- Career oriented
- Posses a positive mindset and demeanor
- Know how to use the computer and essential programs like Excel and Word
- College degree preferred
Our Media Coordinators Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- Group Health Insurance
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Company Health Insurance and Supplemental Benefits through our Section 125 plan.
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you. Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.