Sr Digital Sales Director
Senior Digital Marketing Sales Director
We're looking for an experienced, results-driven sales management expert to manage a sales team offering Digital Marketing Services who can drive growth in new client acquisition. This opportunity is only for those who have sold digital marketing services extensively. Think you’ve got what it takes? Then keep reading...
Why people LOVE working for Gravitational Marketing:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're consistenly listed as a Central Florida Best Place To Work.
- We have a national "Great Place to Work" Certification.
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- We are the top Social Media Marketing Agency in Orlando.
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Senior Sales Director with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Have a proven track record of growing digital marketing sales and profits.
- Be able to close deals yourself just as easily as train and coach others.
- Be an influential leader who knows how to motivate and develop an inside sales team
- Be committed to the company goals and be capable of creating an effective plan and executing that plan
- Have a track record of being able to recruit top sales people
- Review sales pipeline performance metrics and use those metrics to formulate opinions and recommendations to the leadership team
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop others and train them to exceed their own self-imposed limitations
- Train new sales team members to be phone-ready. This includes the sales process, the product, sales script, the prospect, the value proposition, objections and rebuttals, and other key areas to being a successful sales person
- Be well-versed in consultative sales methodologies
- Experience and understanding with CRM systems
- Be highly organized, process-oriented and possess a strong attention-to-detail
- Exhibit powerful communication skills, verbal and written, and be comfortable having complex discussions with high level decision makers
- Be unstoppable and results-focused and thrive, not just perform, under pressure
Our Senior Sales Director will enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history) plus incentive compensation
- Fun, casual work environment
- A manageable work/life balance
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!)
- Group Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment)
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Unique benefits offered nowhere else.
We have a thriving Digital Marketing team- with breakthrough results in Facebook, Google and other paid media channels. Come on and help us grow!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Monthly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL 32828: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Digital marketing: 5 years (Required)