ATTENTION: SALES SUPERSTARS
Want a career that's challenging and exciting?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
About Gravitational Marketing:
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places to Work by the Orlando Business Journal
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40"
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment
- We support a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP -- Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency as an Inside Sales Consultant.
As a Inside Sales Consultant with Gravitational Marketing you will:
- Develop new business opportunities by promoting company products and services.
- Motivate and push prospective members forward so they can reach their goals.
- Conduct assertive conversations with prospects and provide strict recommendations
- Be a content expert and confident resource for our prospects.
- Raise customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating prospect needs.
- Clarify and simplify our program for prospects so they can make a sound decision.
- Do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
- To be clear, we are looking for strong closers!
Our Consultative Sales Experts Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation – weekly salary, plus monthly incentives.
- Monday thru Friday work week – No Weekends!
- 5 Weeks Vacation and other great perks at a nationally certified Great Place to Work.
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment)
- Click this link http://www.richdealers.com/office-tour/ to see what it's like to work at Gravitational Marketing!
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in our people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Access to Group Health Insurance, and many other wellness benefits.
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Executive, Sales/Customer Service Associate, Marketing Representative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree (preferably in advertising, marketing, PR, Communications or Business) and/or past outside/field sales experience
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Prior work selling a complex business solution or other B to B experience is a plus.
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you!