Full-Stack Developer - Immediate Opening!
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people. Sound like you? Let’s talk…
As a Full-Stack Developer with Gravitational Marketing you should have the following:
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- All qualifying experience using a modern PHP development framework (e.g. Symfony)
- All qualifying experience in a DevOps team setting using a Scrum Agile methodology
- Understanding of domain-driven design (DDD) and object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) concepts and workflows
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing architectural concepts, especially with regard to reliability and scalability (e.g. multi-regional/multi-AZ, elasticity, auto-scaling)
- Expertise in advanced, non-linear revision control workflows; fluent in Git version control
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
- Access to Company Health Insurance
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
This is an extremely rewarding job. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.