Superstar BDRs with automotive background - Immediate Opening!
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people. Sound like you? Let’s talk…
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Business Development Rep (BDR) to join our growing team. The sales development rep is a mid-level sales position and will generate buying demand for Gravitational Marketing's flagship product, Rich Dealers®. The BDR’s core function will be to hunt for new business and present sales-ready opportunities to our Sales Advisors.
The Business Development Rep will be working closely with the sales and marketing team to prospect for new leads, qualify leads, create demand, set up appointments and grow the pipeline for the sales organization. Through a multi-channel, outbound approach, the BDR will work with marketing to tactically reach decision makers, articulate the value proposition and assess buying interest with targeted, prime prospects.
Ultimately, we're looking for a smart, high EQ and hungry sales superstar in-the-making.
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a BDR with Gravitational Marketing, you'll:
- Learn training materials and become an enthusiastic Rich Dealers product expert, with a passion for helping others
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as Dealer Principals and General Managers of car dealerships.
- Quickly build interest and opportunities with new prospects.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 100+ outbound calls daily.
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
- Utilize the sales tools provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Experience for Sales Development Rep/BDR:
- 1-2 years of sales experience (cold calling and outbound email)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
- Openness to learn & willingness to try anything
- Willingness to think outside of the box & tackle complex problems
- Understanding of the automotive industry is a plus
- Experience working with an online CRM a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
- Strong leadership experience in school, work or any organization
Successful BDRs have:
- Sincere customer empathy
- The 'gift of gab'
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience prospecting and cold calling
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Willingness to put in the extra effort as needed
- Boldness to proudly tout the results of your work
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
Our Business Development Reps Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Unique health benefits.
This is an extremely rewarding job. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.