Want a career that's challenging and exciting?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success, and fulfillment in life?
About Gravitational Marketing:
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places to Work by the Orlando Business Journal
- We're one of America's Fastest-Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine
- We're ranked as an outstanding small business by the Orlando Business Journal
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40"
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment
- We support a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP -- Enjoyable, Simple, and Prosperous
Culture and Employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference.
Because we are a fast-growing company, we have many opportunities for growth and often promote from within.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun, and market-leading advertising agency as an Advertising Account Advisor.
As a Jr Account Advisor with Gravitational Marketing you will assist Advisors with the following:
- Assist in developing new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting and selling company products and services.
- Help to motivate and push our members forward so they can reach their goals.
- Work to conduct assertive conversations with clients to ensure they stay the course, and provide strict recommendations
- Assist advisor to prompt clients to increase and approve ad budgets.
- Be a content expert and confident resource for our members.
- Assist with onboarding new clients and provide customer service to assigned customer accounts.
- Assist in raising customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs.
- Assist Advisor as a liaison between clients and our digital and media teams.
- Clarify and simplify our program for members so they can be successful.
- Assist in planning quarterly meetings.
- Work on special projects and assignments.
- Do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
Our Jr Account Advisors Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience, and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment
- Remote Work
- A manageable work/life balance supported by the Leadership Team
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!)
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment)
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in our people that drive our business.
- Company Health Insurance and Supplemental Benefits through our Section 125 plan.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person
- Themed Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
- Entry Level
- Open-minded Learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree (preferably in advertising, marketing, PR, Communications or Business) OR past outside/field sales experience
- Positive, upbeat, and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong, and engaging personality
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple, and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you.