Are You A Digital Marketing Specialist?
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people. Sound like you? Let’s talk…
This position is responsible for executing the day-to-day functions that support the digital marketing programs of a large nationwide group of clients. This position is based out of our award winning Orlando, FL office.
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
But Wait There's More…
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work
- We've just been awarded a national "Great Place to Work" certification.
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Manage daily budgets of numerous SEM/PPC accounts in Google and Facebook
- Maximize budgets while increasing conversions
- Follow a set schedule of manual bid adjustments, ad text revamp, and other optimization functions
- Provide recommendations for budget and display ad changes based on thorough analysis
- Identify opportunities for additional website traffic
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate the effectiveness of search and display campaigns
- Work with the Paid Search team to improve conversions and reduce bounce rates of PPC campaigns
- Provide feedback to Paid Search Manager / clients regarding landing page creation and optimization
- Attend conference calls with automobile dealership managers prepared to provide on-the-spot analysis as needed
- Assist management with various projects/tasks as needed
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in search marketing – share these trends with the team and be prepared to discuss in weekly SEM meetings.
Our Digital Marketing Specialists Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks annual PTO from day 1 (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional Benefits Include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Company Health Insurance and Supplemental Benefits through our Section 125 plan.
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess the Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Google Adwords Certification a plus
- Facebook Advertising knowledge
- 2-5 year(s) experience managing multiple PPC accounts required.
- Automotive focus and understanding a bonus, but not required.
- Exceptional copy writing talent and call to action focus.
Job Specific Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
- Proficiency with Adwords Editor
- Proficiency with Bing Ads Editor
- Proficiency with Facebook Ad Center
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Experience with 3rd party PPC management systems a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Boldness to proudly tout the results of our services
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
We expect our team members to push themselves and grow. It's not easy to great but it's extremely rewarding. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.